What foods do you get on WIC?
WIC selects foods that are healthy to eat and can fit within food preferences of various cultures. Occasionally this list of foods is reviewed and updated.
WIC food packages contain:
- Baby food.
- Fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables.
- Dairy alternatives such as tofu and soy milk.
- Whole-grain choices, including 100 percent whole-grain and whole wheat bread, brown rice, soft corn tortillas, and pasta.
- Canned or dried beans and peas.
- Varieties of canned fish.
- Yogurt, milk, cheese, and eggs.
- 100 percent fruit and vegetable juices.
- Peanut butter.
- Infant formula.
Information about WIC foods
- Colorado WIC Food List & Shopping Guide | Spanish | Somali | Burmese | Nepali | Arabic.
- Combinations of Common Whole Grains That Add Up to 32oz.
- Colorado WIC - List of Non-Allowed Herbs and Spices.
- Colorado WIC Program Approved Formulas.
Colorado WIC Approved Product List
Use the following table to find approved Colorado WIC food items.
Food recall and safety alerts
Visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for information on food recalls and safety alerts.