eWIC Makes it Easy to Use Your Benefits
Wondering how you can use your eWIC card? Your eWIC card can be used to buy WIC-eligible food at select grocery stores and works like a debit card. This makes shopping for WIC foods easier!
What can I do if I misplace or lose my eWIC card?
Call the WIC clinic and explain that your card was lost. The clinic will deactivate your lost card and schedule you for an appointment to issue you a new card. Before contacting the clinic you can also call the automated customer service line (1-844-234-4950) and select a new PIN so if your card is found, no one else can use it.
Learn about eWIC
- Video: Getting to Know eWIC | Spanish.
- Shopping With Your eWIC Card.
When you use your eWIC card, you can expect the following:
- Easier check-out because it works like a debit card.
- A smoother transaction.
- Shop for what you need, when you need it during the month.
- Use one card for the whole family.
- Benefits may be loaded electronically, without a trip to the clinic.
- Access to your eWIC account online.
- The ability to check benefits purchased and benefits available in your eWIC account, on your shopping receipt or on the WICShopper mobile app.
eWIC helps WIC-approved stores have:
- Easier checkout.
- Faster payment.
- Fewer checkout errors.
Report a problem
If you believe you found a WIC-allowed item that is not on the approved list or that you were not able to buy with your eWIC card, you can request a review of the item by completing this Colorado Universal Product Code Request Form.