Tips for using FMNP vouchers
- Farmers often sell all of their produce before market closing so arrive early for the best selection.
- Vouchers can be used individually or combined.
- You will not get any change if your purchase is less than the amount on the voucher. Vouchers come in $5 amounts, up to $30 per WIC eligible family member. Ask the farmer if you can get additional produce to make up the difference.
- You must use your vouchers between the dates listed on the voucher.
- Report lost or stolen vouchers to your local WIC clinic as soon as possible.