WIC Retailers Are the Hub for Healthy Families
WIC retailers are grocery stores, farmers, commissaries and pharmacies who are authorized to issue healthy foods to WIC families by accepting eWIC cards for WIC purchases.
Retailers play a vital role in the WIC Program by doing the following:
- Ensuring that WIC families have access to safe and nutritious foods.
- Maintaining minimum inventory of WIC foods.
- Offering a positive shopping experience.
- Offering competitive prices to help WIC contain costs and reach the greatest number of eligible women, infants and children.
If you have questions about the WIC food delivery system or how to become a WIC retailer, please contact us:
- 303-692-2400 (main office).
- 303-692-2448 (retailer coordination team).
- or email: email@example.com.