Resources and Materials for Community Partners, Hospitals, and Health Care Providers
WIC OUTREACH MATERIALS
These materials are used by state and local WIC agencies, community partners, and health care providers. Materials can be downloaded and printed or shared electronically. If you would like pre-printed outreach brochures and posters, please contact your local WIC clinic.
- WIC Outreach Brochures (English, Spanish, Arabic, Burmese, Nepalese, Somali, Dari, Pashto)
- Outreach Posters - 2 versions (English, Spanish)
- Outreach Flyers for Foster Parents & Relative Caregivers (English & Spanish)
Connecting families with WIC
- Review Colorado WIC's Health Care Provider Package to learn about the program.
- Display WIC outreach brochures and posters in your office.
- Discuss the benefits of participating in WIC during visits.
- Refer potentially eligible individuals and families to WIC, with verbal consent, by completing this short online referral form and we’ll give them a call.
Frequently asked questions
- Who can apply? Eligibility guidelines
- What are WIC's income eligibility criteria? Income guidelines
- What foods does WIC provide? WIC Foods
- How do I locate a WIC clinic near me? Find a WIC Clinic
- How is WIC helping families during the infant formula shortage? Colorado WIC Formula Updates
Additional Resources for Hospitals and Health Care Providers
- Colorado Baby-Friendly Hospital Collaborative.
- Breastfeeding resources for health care providers.
- Physician's Authorization Form (PAF) for special formula for WIC families.
For more information, contact your local WIC clinic or the Colorado WIC state office at [email protected].