WIC Verification Tools
Health First Colorado (Medicaid) Verification
- Phone verification: To verify Colorado Medicaid eligibility call the Colorado Medical Assistance Program Provider Assistance Telephone Number: 1-844-235-2387. Have the following information ready:
- Colorado WIC’s non-billing provider number: 83037331
- Participant’s Member ID (Medicaid number); or social security number and date of birth.
- Note: The Member ID number appears on the Health First Colorado card and consists of an alphabetical number followed by 6 digits.
- Health First Colorado Provider Portal: Some local agencies are able to verify Health First Colorado eligibility online via the Provider Portal.
Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS)
User access control and user guide, benefits for those participating in the Colorado Immunization Information System. The Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS) collects immunization information for Coloradans of all ages. Local WIC agencies can access this information. Along with letting you quickly view a child's vaccine record, CIIS:
- Provides proof of ID (infant or child only). CIIS records may be used as proof of ID if vaccine records are present.
- Saves time. It can help WIC clients provide vaccine records at appointments.
- Shows recommended and overdue vaccines.
- Supports efforts to refer clients to a health care provider for recommended vaccines.