Data sharing memorandums of understanding (MOUs)
Topics: Policies and Procedures Data
Published on April 26, 2019
These Data Use Agreements require that staff will use confidential WIC participant information solely for the purposes of conducting outreach, referral, and/or eligibility determination.
- Executive Director Authorization.
- Nurse Home Visitor Program.
- Immunization Program.
- Family Planning Program.
- Health Care Program for Children with Special Needs.
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment Program (E.P.S.D.T.)
- Local Head Start Programs (with an approved local Memorandum of Understanding.)
- U.S. Census Bureau.
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) and CSU-Extension Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program- Education (SNAP-Ed.)
- Border State WIC Programs.
- Colorado Child Fatality Review.
- CDPHE Health Statistics Section (for PRAMS research study.)
- Colorado Access.
- North Colorado Health Alliance.
- Boulder County Department of Housing and Human Services.