Breastfeeding resources for child care professionals
Child care professionals with breastfeeding knowledge and supportive practices can increase the length of time babies are breastfed, leading to better health for moms and babies.
BREASTFEEDING IN CHILD CARE TOOLKIT
- Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care Professionals resources and training opportunities.
- Tips for Starting your Breastfed Baby in Child Care – a toolkit for parents/guardians | Spanish.
- Colorado breastfeeding laws (bilingual).
- Child Care Breast Milk Storage Guidelines (bilingual).
- Paced bottle feeding handout (bilingual).